- Simply plug in Stroom into any auxiliary phono (AUX) port for listening and conveniently control streaming from any audio source without the hassle of wires, with a range of up to 10 metres.
- Charge and play with built-in battery lasting 12-13 hours of enjoyment. At a flick of a switch changes between transmitting to receiving mode or vice versa.
- Streams music wirelessly to your Bluetooth headset / speakers via an analog audio system such as TV, home stereo, personal computer, CD player, mp3 player. Cable supplied connects to headphone jack port (3.5mm AUX-Out).
- Wireless music streamed from your Bluetooth device to a non-Bluetooth enabled audio system such as home stereo, car stereo or wired headphones. Cable supplied connects to 3.5mm auxiliary phono port (3.5mm AUX-In).
- Using the latest CSR aptX low latency technology chipset for seamless CD-quality audio streaming with no delay.
Wireless Bluetooth Transceiver – for Transmitting & Receiving Audio signals
STROOM is a 2-in-1 Bluetooth receiver and transmitter incorporating the latest CSR aptX chipset technology for wireless Bluetooth high quality audio streaming. Absolutely simple to use and enables any audio device to transmit or receive wireless audio content.
An example of transmitter mode allows connecting wireless Bluetooth headphones to watch a live match coverage on TV and having to keep noise level down, achieved by plugging STROOM into the TV’s headphone port.
Whereas in receiver mode reverses the concept so that by plugging STROOM into your headphone port of a non-Bluetooth enabled device such as home stereos, car stereos, wired headphones to receive music streamed from a Bluetooth enabled device such as an iPad or MP3 player.
STROOM’s low latency technology also supports online game playing; TV/Movie audio transmission; real-time music recording, etc. The compact design and internal rechargeable lithium battery provides 12 to 13 hours long play time and versatility in use, the ideal solution to stream audio without limits.
|Dimensions||13 x 10 x 2.5 cm|
|USB device charging||
DC 5V, 500mA
Lithium 3.7V, 250mAh
|Transmitter mode time||
|Receiver mode time||
2.402GHz – 2.480GHz
-10ºC – 50ºC
20% – 90% non-condensing
Bluetooth v4.1, range: 10m
Questions and answers of the customers
A No, these are only examples of Stroom’s capability to understand how this device works.
A No, the supplied cable is for ease of use, but if you have a better quality cable or the input / output device has an attached 3.5mm cable and jack then this can be connected directly.
A In TX mode allows one transmitting device to send Bluetooth audio signals to two receiving devices such as wireless headphones or speakers.
A Check whether the battery is charged with enough power, if not then charge device with supplied USB cable.
A There could be several possibilities, first try checking the volume level is not in a low position on your connecting device. Checking both your device and Stroom is within the effective Bluetooth operating range. Checked if devices are paired and or connected and have selected the correct audio source. The AUX port 3.5mm jack cable is securely inserted into Stroom and your device.
A Check Bluetooth on your smart device is on and able to pair/connect. Try deleting previous connected Bluetooth devices record of “Stroom” on your smart device / computer, and then pair as a new device.