• Lightweight design with comfortable fitting eartips and stayhear tips
• Wireless connection to smart device with Bluetooth
• Clean balanced sound quality empowered by aptX technology, experience CD-like quality audio
• Up to 7 hours of playback
• Water-resistant and sweat-protection, IPX4
Out of stock
Wireless Sports Bluetooth Earphones
Our small and lightweight wireless earphones are great companion for everyday use and or sporting activities, be it going to the gym or heading out for a quick jog using stayhear tip design maximises earbuds staying in place. The neck-band length is fully adjustable for a comfortable fit and keeping everything streamlined.
Connecting wirelessly to a smart device means it can stay secure and out of sight and having full control of music playback and volume straight from the earphones’ multi-control unit, can even answer or reject phones calls on the go.
|Dimensions||18.7 x 9.4 x 4.1 cm|
• USB device charging: DC 5V, 500mA• Battery voltage: • Playback time: 7 hours• Length: 54cm (adjustable)• Waterproof rating: IPX4• Impendence: 16Ω• SPL: 91dB ±3dB• Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz• Codec: CSR aptX®• Operating temperature: 0ºC – 40ºC• Humidity range: 20% – 90% non-condensing• Wireless connection: Bluetooth v4.1 + EDR, range: 10m• Bluetooth profile: A2DP / AVRCP / HSP / HFP• Compliance: CE
Questions and answers of the customers
A Eartips are designed to help retain earphones in your ear, by angling inwards and pointing in a forwards’ direction along your ear canal.
A Press and hold “multi-control” button for 5 seconds until Sprint indicator flashes alternating red and blue lights; this show it’s in pairing mode. From your smart device or computer, enable Bluetooth and connect to “Sprint”. In some instances a password may be required, enter “0000”.
A Check whether the battery is charged with enough power, if not then charge device with supplied USB cable.
A There could be several possibilities, first try checking the volume level is not in a low position on your connecting device. Checking both your device and Sprint is within the effective Bluetooth operating range. Checked if devices are paired and or connected and have selected the correct audio source.
A Check Bluetooth on your smart device is on and able to pair/connect. Try deleting previous connected Bluetooth devices record of “Sprint” on your smart device / computer, and then pair as a new device
A This depends on how much remaining power is left before charging, but normally it takes about 3 hours for a full charge.
A Bluetooth wireless devices send signals over a 2.4GHz radio frequency and this can cause an unstable connection when other nearby devices are also using the same frequency. Less obvious contenders are microwaves and fluorescent lighting, both emit this frequency and moving away from them will help in reducing interference.