- Smart looks, compact and trendy design with ability to blend itself into any bookcase corner and even sits elegantly on any side-table.
- Bluetooth wireless connection working seamlessly with your favourite music apps and devices.
- Remarkably impressive level of audio performance enhancing home or room ambience.
- Built-in woofer delivers a crisp rich bassline along with 2 mid-range speakers and tweeters.
- Rear connections support multiple sources from 3.5 mm cable, USB flash drive and Micro-SD card. Wireless Bluetooth supports devices from smart phones, tablets and notebooks.
Robustus – Wireless Bluetooth Home and Office Speakers with Enhanced 2.1 CH Bass sound, 40W output
Perfect Bluetooth home speaker system, ROBUSTUS produces an outstanding sound quality utilising its built-in 2.1 channel speaker framework, the perfect way to enjoy listening to music at home whether in your bedroom or in the living room.
Direct connection to mains power outlet drives our carefully selected speakers to replicate a perfect balance of rich sound levels.
Adjust optimal sound balance using our inclusive remote control with 6 preset equaliser modes and options to tweak treble, bass and sub.
Simply power on and switch mode to Bluetooth wireless connection, linking a smart device like your phone or tablet and streams music tracks or internet radio.
|Dimensions||39 x 14.6 x 23.6 cm|
18V, 2A @ AC 110 – 240V 50/60Hz
less than 0.5W
10W x2 + 20W
1.5″ (4cm) x2 + 2″ (5cm) x2 + 4″ (10cm) x1
50Hz – 20KHz
Mp3, WMA, WAV, FLAC
0ºC – 40ºC
20% – 90%
Bluetooth v2.1+ EDR, range: 10m
3.5mm Aux in, USB flash drive, Micro SD card
Infrared remote control
Questions and answers of the customers
A No, it does not contain a battery and require a mains socket connection to power the speakers.
A Controlling sound level on the speaker panel is by a long holding press “+” to increase volume or “-” decrease volume.
A A quick short press “+” plays next track and “-” plays previous track.
A A 7-segment display used in this speaker for simplicity, some letters will look odd as this is primarily design for a numeric system.
Q I want to play music from 2 devices, one connected with Bluetooth and the other connected using the supplied AUX cable?A You can only playback music from one device at a time, by switching modes either from remote control or a quick press of the power button when power is on. Only connected devices and Bluetooth will be available for selection.
A Sorry, but the USB port can only support USB flash-drives.
A Readability is limited to 16Gb cards and formatted to FAT32. Music files must be saved in the root level of the card and not into folders; use of standard MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV or FLAC file codecs.
A No, these speakers can only be played wirelessly through your Bluetooth enabled devices.