- This guarantee does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights under applicable national or state laws in force, or the consumer’s rights against the dealer arising from their sales/purchase contract.
- The receipt of the original purchase is your proof of purchase.
- Online registration of product is required to validate warranty.
- We offer a 12 months limited warranty from date of purchase by our authorised retailers and distributors.
- The guarantee does not cover the battery, normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or non-compliance with the precautions; improper maintenance, commercial use and cracked, broken or scratched cases/displays.
- The guarantee does not cover the spillage of food or liquids, corrosion, rust, use of wrong voltage, electrical outages or power surges.
- The guarantee does not cover any damage(s), losses, costs or expenses, direct, indirect or incidental, consequential or special, arising out of, or related to the product.
- All repairs or alterations must be carried out by Teknub or its authorised agents, the product will be either repaired or replaced at the discretion of Teknub.
- The repair or replacement of your product will not extend the period of the guarantee and your statutory rights as a consumer.
For evaluation and or request of repairs from Teknub items, it’s best to email us at email@example.com with a brief explanation of the problem together with supporting photos and proof of purchase for us to review before posting us the product. Once we have verified the problem, you will be asked to package the product contents into a protective parcel and post to our technical office for repair or replacement at your cost; any further damage to this item will void the warranty. Once repaired or replacement is ready, we will send back to you via local post and shall not be responsible for any extra fees accumulated such as custom tax.